Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bread And Desserts



I love making this little cute stuffed buns. The bread is so soft and fluffy. The top one is Tuna, the next one is Spams (my favorite), the last one is my "piggy in a blanket". I actually grew up eating them in Hong Kong. I had Spam and egg bun almost everyday for breakfast when I was in high school coz' there was a great bakery right across the street from school. Well... I had it for snack after school sometimes. I am so glad that I can make them now so I don't need to wait until I go to Hong Kong. It not, that would be a great torture. I have a long enough list of the food that I am waiting to eat back home. :p
I made this chocolate pretzel bird nest for last Easter. I lightly coated the pretzel sticks with orange flavor dark chocolate (melted dark chocolate with orange extract). There were dark chocolate truffles and marshmallow birds inside the nest. I made the truffles but not the birds.

No comments: