Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gourmet Cooking

This one is Salmon Tar Tar with Crispy Wontons with Wasabi Aioli.
I made this salmon dish for a Valentine's Day Dinner. Seared Pesto Salmon and Mashed Cauliflower with Dill Sauce and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
This one is Miso Glazed Halibut with Spinach and Wild Mushroom on Ginger Rice.


This is Salmon and Scallops Mousse in Puff Pastry. I made the puff pastry also. I learned this in cooking school. This dish is sooooo yummy! I need to make it again! And I will make the fish looks better!

This is Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops, and Roasted Potato and Asparagus with Balsamic Reduction and Mint Oil.
This is my seafood medley. I made this for my brother, Calvin, when he was visiting with us last October. We all love seafood in my family back home as well as my own. OK! Here we have Bake Lobster Tail with Cheesy Garlic Sauce, Seared Sea Scallops, and Hong Kong Style Pan-Fried Ginger and Green Onion Shrimps.

1 comment:

ZhaoKids said...

congrats! they looks so yummy! =)